Graphic Designer - About the job
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Experience designing graphics and application of graphics to apparel
- Strong ability to create original graphics, wordmarks, and logos that consistently fit within the brand's aesthetic
- Experience working on collaborative/licensed projects
- Experience in graphic, color, print pattern, and trim design
- Experience with embellishment, printing, and finishing techniques
- Understanding of tee development with the ability to techpack/launch approved designs with a factory using a PLM software
- Strong background with graphic design in creating and manipulating art
- Experience and knowledge of product development process/calendar timelines
- Ability to critically think/problem solve in order to achieve higher product standards
- Strong organizational skills, to keep track of a variety of ongoing projects in a fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Design graphic apparel collection for collaborative/licenses projects
- Ideate, create mood boards, pull references for collaborative/licensed projects
- Partner with team members, merchandising teams, development teams, and domestic/overseas factories to achieve high quality product.
- Pitch ideas / concepts for assigned projects to CEO in team design meetings.
- Work with tight timelines without compromising quality of deliverables.
- Manage multiple collections from concept to factory development.
- Complete approvals on color, fabric, trim, art, branding, and finishing.
E-commerce Manager - About the job
The Apt. 393 Ecommerce Manager must have strong team leadership qualities, communication skills, attention to detail, strong organizational/project management skills, and ability to coordinate multiple high-quality deliverables for success.
● Managing products, collections, merchandising, orders and content within a Shopify Ecommerce store
● Reporting on site performance, and deriving strategic opportunities for improvement based on data
● Synchronizing inventory and product information from ERP system
● Coordinating with cross-border partners and Shopify account manager on high traffic releases
● Aligning web fulfillment activities with retail operations and a third party logistics provider
● Monitor sales, returns and reporting
● Act in a liaison capacity between the web and retail team
● Handle escalated customer service requests
● Coordinating and and contributing to order review on all releases
● Creating and managing in-app drawings and winner selection
- This is a park/full-time position.
● 2+ years of experience in eCommerce in the apparel industry
● Excellent written; verbal communication skills; highly organized
● Self-motivated and results-oriented
● Support Managers with project management knowledge
● Ability to work effectively in a team environment
● Customer communications
● Must have excellent time management skills, strong sense of urgency, be able to multitask, and work autonomously
● MUST have Shopify experience
● Asana, Google Analytics, Hot Jar
● Strong Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
Apt. 393 is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.